- I Played squash for ten years and have exercise regularly for all of my life. Presently going to the gym three to four days a week for cardio and weight-training.
- Have traveled around the world for the past thirty years and have personally visited over fifty countries in different continents.
In April 2011 I was in Pakistan and Turkey. Visited Istanbul for four days to see its various historical buildings and cathedrals, Topkapi Palace, Golden Mosque and the Hagia Sophia Basilica Museum.
- I read many scholars’ articles on different topics through my access to York University’s library.
- I am very well organized as I do my extensive homework before presenting my presentations, materials and ideas to my audiences.
- I have been very active in the political process in Canada, in all levels of government, and have sit as an executive member in our area’s riding association.
- For further information please see my website witch includes a Biography page.
Wednesday, 25 May 2011
The format of the Profiles area does not allow for the description of my Interests I originally intended, so I abbreviate my "Interests" in the profile and expound upon them here.